Sunday, May 4, 2014

నా Inspiration - My ప్రేరణ

Hi Everyone,

           "Jyothsna" - A software Engineer by profession, often called as 'Josh' or 'Jyo' by friends and 'Jack of all trades but master in none' by my sweet loving Mom. Yes, I do have basic knowledge in various fields like Photography, Interior Designing, Architecture & Planning, Music, French language, etc., But the truth is I didn't continue to learn them for excelling in the respective fields. No regrets, I have at last landed up here to start a blog to share my thoughts.

           Its neither శ్రీ శ్రీ gaaru, nor a great legendary photographer nor a best blogger who inspired me, but its my Dad, who encouraged me to take good photographs, my dear Hubby, the reason I started writing కవితలు and my dear friend Afshan Shaik, who made me inspired by her blog (http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com) to start this.

           "వెన్నెల" - ఆ పేరులో తీయదనం ఏముందో నాకు తెలియదు కాని ఆ పేరంటే నాకు మహా ఇష్టం చిన్నపటినుంచి... బహుసా అందుకేనేమొ అది నా కలం పేరుగా మారింది, నా కవితలకు ప్రాణం పోసింది.

           "Ema'J's" - The images created by 'J'osh i.e., my clicks through the lens in an 'e'lectronic format. I want to share them to this beautiful world of my friends. Thank you Mr.Prashant Sir (http://facebook.com/Prashant.manchikanti) for continuously guiding me to take photographs and correcting my mistakes.

            I hope everyone likes my blog. It would be my pleasure not only to receive compliments but also comments to improve myself to showcase my posts in a better way.




-yours,
 Josh

14 comments:

  1. Good Start :) keep going we are there ...HiFive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best Josh :)
    am overwhelmed by the mention of my name. Vennela ane peru laage ur blog is cool too
    wish u many more entries !
    Looking fwd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx a lot my dear for your support & encouragement... It was truely 'U' who inspired me to start a blog... The credit is all urs... :)

      Delete
  3. Hi sis..Good job...All the very best.....keep going.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice that u opened a platform reflecting all ur thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx dear... Hope I would do my best... :)

      Delete
  5. Yes... Your photos are becoming special and beautiful. Continue exploring photography. You have got beautiful husband and daughters, you can make them gorgeous with your photography. Haha.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bavagaaru.... thnx for ur compliments... I m trying photo shoot my angels but its very difficult task to capture kids...

      Delete
  6. Great going jyothsana. Implement all your thoughts. We all are there to support you :)

    ReplyDelete